Thomas Goodreid represents and advises individuals, entrepreneurs, and medium to small privately held companies in a broad range of commercial and corporate matters. Whether you are an established company in need of general representation for on-going operations, or are in the process of winding down a business, our firm can provide you with the legal services you need.
- Business Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales
- Shareholder/Equity Owner Agreements
- Executive and Equity-Based Compensation Arrangements
- Employment Related Agreements, including Confidentiality, Non-Compete, Inventions, and Termination Agreements
Thomas Goodreid is focused on protecting his clients’ interests with a combination of preparation, evaluation, negotiation and, when necessary, aggressive litigation. He has extensive experience in the courtroom, as well as in implementing alternative methods of conflict resolution that keep his clients out of court. Regardless of the forum, he strives to represent his clients zealously while providing them with pragmatic advice to enable them to resolve their dispute on the most favorable and cost-effective terms possible.
- Contract Enforcement and Litigation
- Employment and Executive Severance Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- HOA Disputes
- Infectious Disease and Other Tort Litigation
With uncompromising professionalism and discretion, Thomas Goodreid defends the rights of both individuals and businesses in a wide range of federal and state criminal matters involving the Department of Justice, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Representing business executives, medical professionals, employees, entrepreneurs, and other individuals, Thomas Goodreid has extensive experience in handling every type of prosecution brought through the state and federal courts of Colorado. To be sure, his most significant achievements have been those that avoided or terminated criminal prosecutions early following creative responses to governmental inquiries.
Federal Criminal Defense
- Mail and Wire Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Narcotics and Drug Offenses
- Criminal Immigration Offenses
- Postal Theft and Bank Robbery